Friday, May 29, 2009

Cinnamon Roll Cake

For my first recipe, I am sharing one that I got from HERE. It sounded so good that I made it and before the week was over I had made it for my THIRD TIME! I wish you could smell how good it smells when it's baking. It smells like homemade cinnamon rolls!
(Do you like the picture? I couldn't get the camera before it looked like this!)














1 yellow cake mix
4 eggs
3/4 c. oil
1 c. sour cream
Mix well and pour into a greased 9 x 13 pan.
Mix 1 c. brown sugar and 1 T. cinnamon together well and pour over cake batter. Swirl into batter with a knife.

Bake at 325 for 35-40 minutes. Let cool 10-15 minutes before icing.

Icing:
2 c. powdered sugar
4 t. milk
(Instead, I used canned icing that I melted in the microwave for 20 seconds.)

Try it, it's easy and your friends and family will LOVE it!

2 comments:

Steven and Amy said...

This was sooo yummy.
amy

Ingrid_3Bs said...

I made this and like you made it numerous times in a short amount of time. It's insanely good!

My photos were the same as yours...of a half eaten cake! It just says it was really good, right?!
~ingrid