I agree with Coleen about blogging. I followed several food blogs before I decided to open one. My daughter-in-law helped me set up my blog. I have always loved cookbooks and trying new recipes.
Here are the Neno Award Rules:
1. As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
2. To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
3. Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
4. Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
5. Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
6. Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
7. Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.
I am passing the Neno Award on to:
1. Hope Clyde for helping me set up my blog and being a fabulous daughter-in-law!!! (Yes, I have her password and yes, I helped her do this post!!! Love you, mom!!!)
2. Prudence Pennywise for her many helpful recipes.
3. Jenny Chamberlain for her insight into food and quilting.