Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Neno Award

Coleen, over at Coleens Recipe, sent me a Neno Award. It is an award to encourage friendships through blogging. Coleen said that blogging has expanded her world and I totally agree with her.

I agree with Coleen about blogging. I followed several food blogs before I decided to open one. My daughter-in-law helped me set up my blog. I have always loved cookbooks and trying new recipes.

Here are the Neno Award Rules:

1. As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
2. To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
3. Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
4. Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
5. Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
6. Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
7. Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.

I am passing the Neno Award on to:

1. Hope Clyde for helping me set up my blog and being a fabulous daughter-in-law!!! (Yes, I have her password and yes, I helped her do this post!!! Love you, mom!!!)

2. Prudence Pennywise for her many helpful recipes.

3. Jenny Chamberlain for her insight into food and quilting.



5 comments:

Hopie said...

Thanks mom!!! You are so kind to say those nice things about me!!! Wow!!! I love having you as my mother-in-law!!! Love you ;)

Miss Kay said...

Hello Peggy! I love your blog! Did you know that Prudence Pennywise is one of my dear friends?! She is a great cook too. I was just checking out her blog the other day. I hope you are well, and thanks for the yummy BBQ pork the other night!

Coleens Recipes said...

I'm so glad we are blogging buddies, I enjoy your web page very much.

Prudy said...

Peggy, Thanks so much for thinking of me. What a beautiful blog you have! I'm very anxious to try those peach fritters below. I'm in Santa Clara, so we are practically neighbors. Thanks so much for the award. It made my day!

Ingrid_3Bs said...

Congrats, Peggy!
~ingrid