Thursday, October 22, 2009

Tater Tot Casserole


This is another great comfort food. It is easy to make and quite delicious. It's a quick main dish to take to someone in need.

1 lb. ground beef
tater tots
1/2 pkg dry onion soup
2 cans cream soup
1/2 can water
grated cheese
Brown hamburger and drain. Add onion soup, cream soup and water. Mix well and pour into 9" x 13" pan. Top with grated cheese. Arrange tater tots on top of cheese, completely covering cheese. Cover with foil. Bake 375° for 45 minutes. Removing foil the last 10 minutes.

5 comments:

Hopie said...

Thanks mom, it was delicious!!! "I don't like it.... I LOVE IT!!!!" is what Tyler said!!!

Kim said...

I have had something like this before and it is delicious!

Laura said...

My mom always made this when I was a kid. LOVE IT!!

ann low said...

Love your recipe...simple and delicious!

Coleens Recipes said...

GREAT weekend meal, thanks for sharing.