Saturday, December 19, 2009

Pretzel Turtles


Someone brought these to me. They are simple and delicious.
pretzels
Rolo candies
pecan halves
Place a single layer of pretzels on a sprayed, foil-lined cookie sheet. Unwrap Rolo candies and place one in the center of each pretzel. Carefully place in a 300° oven and cook for 2-4 minutes. They should look glossy and still hold their shape somewhat. Remove and quickly place a pecan half on each Rolo and press down on pecan to flatten Rolo. Cool until completely set. Store in covered container.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Pretty sure I just died and went to heaven.

Nice picture!

Hopie said...

Amy Lynn just did these with an M&M instead of a pecan!!!!

Katy ~ said...

I had completely forgotten all about this recipe. Thank you thank you thank you for this reminder!!

Clark Family said...

I made these a couple of weeks ago and they were so simple and delicious that I think that they only lasted a day in our house.